- Fassett, Kate
- 830 N. 4th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85003
- (602) 528-3684
- (602) 528-3686
- HighGround, Inc. is an advocacy lobbying, public affairs, strategic planning, media relations and grassroots development firm. HighGround offers a respected voice at the Arizona Legislature. Our ability to apply our experience and long term commitment to Arizona issues makes us a stand out in our field. We have a long tradition of successful representation with all facets of the Arizona state government.
Bio & Experience:
- Kate Fassett joined HighGround in August 2005 following two sessions at the Arizona State Legislature. During her tenure at the Arizona House of Representatives, Kate became an integral member of Representative John Nelson’s staff. While at the Legislature, Kate worked directly with members of the Republican majority and staff, including the Speaker of the House. She assisted with legislative research, correspondence, and legislative strategy. As she worked with members of the majority caucus, Kate developed an extensive, first-hand knowledge of the Arizona legislative process. While at the Legislature, Kate gained significant experience in subject areas ranging from military to municipal legislation.
In addition to managing client relations, Kate works in marketing and business development for HighGround. Her ability to establish great working relationships has made her an asset to the firm and our clients.
Kate also develops and administers campaign finances for all of HighGround’s political campaigns, and directs all event planning and fundraising. She has worked in campaign management for three election cycles, with experience in creating and directing mail, collateral, and grassroots strategy for both local and statewide issues and candidate campaigns.
Kate looks forward to her continuing experience at HighGround. Kate is a graduate of Arizona State University with concurrent Bachelor of Arts degrees in both political science and history.
- Arizona Board of Regents
- Arizona Housing Association
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- City of Tucson
- City of Yuma
- DMB Associates, Inc.
- Electrical District #2
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- Lifewell Behavioral Wellness
- Maricopa County
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
- Salt River Project
- SCF Arizona
- Town of Paradise Valley
- Valley Metro RPTA