- Moore, Norman
- 3101 N. Central Ave., Ste. 740, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-2200
- (602) 230-8487
- Isaacson & Moore, P.C., includes representation of clients before the Arizona legislature, state agencies and local governments.
Bio & Experience:
- Norman L. Moore, originally from Nebraska, received a bachelor's degree in political science from Arizona State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. For almost 30 years, he was employed as a staff member at the Arizona House of Representatives serving as chief clerk of the Arizona House from October 1992-December 2009. Additionally, he served as the House Parliamentarian from 2001-2009. During his tenure at the Arizona House, he served as president of the American Society of Legislative Clerks and Secretaries, an executive committee member of the National Conference of State Legislatures, and a member of Mason's Manual Commission.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona
- American Resort Development Association
- Arizona Licensed Beverage Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Bank of America
- Central Arizona Water Conservation District
- Crisis Reponse Network
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Arizona
- Leading Age Arizona
- Maximus, Inc.
- Metro YMCA
- Reynolds American, Inc.
- Southwest Ambulance
- Sprint Communications
- State Farm Insurance
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association/College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF)
- University of Phoenix