- Day, Janna
- One East Washington Street, Ste. 2400, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 382-4056
- (602) 717-2084
- (602) 382-4020
- Advanced Capital Partners
- Aloravita I and II LLC
- American Institute of Architects - Arizona
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Arizona ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America)
- Arizona News Service LLC/Arizona Capitol Times
- Augusta Resource Corporation (Rosemont Copper Company)
- Aztec Land & Cattle Company Ltd.
- BNSF Railway Company
- Catalyst Paper (Snowflake) Inc.
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Desert Communities, Inc.
- Enhanced Capital Partners
- Humana Inc.
- Logo Signs of America, Inc.
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Arizona, Inc.
- National Safety Council (Arizona Chapter)
- Propel Financial Services, LLC
- Prospect Global Resources
- Security Finance Corporation
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Stonehenge Capital Company LLC
- VisionQuest National, Ltd.
- business regulation
- campaign finance
- congressional issues
- economic development
- federal agency
- health care
- lobbying regulation
- Native Americans
- natural resources
- public records
- tribal issues
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck is home to 250 attorneys and policy consultants in 12 offices across the western U.S. and in Washington, DC. The firm has one of the fastest growing lobbying practices in Washington and ranked 5th among top DC lobbying firms in 2010. The new Phoenix office concentrates in the areas of state government relations, utilities, water, natural resources, and health care. Whether they spend their days at the Legislature, in the courtroom or the boardroom, the attorneys at Brownstein share similar qualities – energy, passion and a commitment to the community.
Bio & Experience:
- Janna Day serves as the managing partner of Brownstein’s Phoenix office. In this role she guides the strategic direction of the firm’s growth in Arizona.
In her 15 years of lobbying the Arizona legislature and the executive branch, Ms. Day has effectively represented her clients both by drafting and ensuring the passage of complex legislation, and by stopping or modifying legislation contrary to her clients’ interests. Ms. Day is one of the state’s most sought-after lobbyists in the areas of campaign finance and lobbyist regulation. She regularly advises candidates, contributors and political committees on reporting and compliance issues. Ms. Day’s knowledge of policy issues in Arizona and her ability to work with other representatives of the business community make her an asset to her clients.
Ms. Day’s greatest strength as a lobbyist is her ability to approach legislators on both sides of the aisle and inform them about issues with knowledge and finesse. Her lobbying practice concentrates in the areas of taxation, health care, public records access, mining and business issues, as well as general legislative issues.
In 2010, Ms. Day was named by the Arizona Capitol Times as one of the "Top 5 Female Lobbyists," and is also listed in Best Lawyers for Arizona Government Relations attorneys.
Prior to joining Brownstein, Janna was a Director at Fennemore Craig, in their Phoenix office, where she practiced for 15 years.