- Senseman, Paul
- 3636 N. Central Ave., Ste. 590, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-4244
- (602) 274-8339
- Since its beginning in 1991, Policy Development Group, Inc. (PDGi) has established itself as a leader in providing thoughtful and cutting edge solutions to complex problems. We pride ourselves in providing our public and private sector clients the very best creative and inventive thinking when developing public affairs and public relations strategies to address their challenges.
Bio & Experience:
- Paul rejoined Policy Development Group, Inc. in January 2011 after two years serving the State of Arizona as Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications under Governor Janice K. Brewer. He brings extensive strategic, political and managerial experience to our clients at the local, state and federal levels.
Before Paul initially began at PDGi in 2006, he worked for US Senator John McCain in his Phoenix office and for three Arizona Speakers of the House as both communications director and ultimately chief of staff for Speaker Jake Flake. Paul’s distinguished resume and affable personality give him a broad base of strong relationships and respected credibility across Arizona, and his keen knowledge of a wide range of public policy, strategic acumen, and familiarity with the media serve our clients well.
A fourth generation native of Peoria, Paul graduated from Arizona State University and is active in a variety of organizations, including the board of directors for the Phoenix Rescue Mission. He lives in Peoria with his wife and two daughters.
- American Lung Association
- Arizona Action for the Arts
- Arizona Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Bombardier Transportation
- City of Tucson
- Corrections Corporation of Amercia
- Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona
- Grand Canyon Exchange (Tusayan)
- Maverick Aviation Group
- Papillon Airways
- Resolution Copper Company
- Scottsdale Lincoln Health Network
- Southwest Association of Air Medical Services
- The Menta Group
- TitleMax (TMX Finance)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Wine Institute