- Sparman, Sara
- 8601 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- (480) 429-4852
- The Kutak Rock team provides a full service government relations practice with long established relationships with the Legislature, Executive branch, administrative agencies and municipal leaders. Our primary team has together more than 50 years of Arizona lobbying and regulatory experience and the governmental contacts necessary for effective advocacy. We provide legislative and regulatory services including policy and political analysis, strategic planning, stakeholder review and development, budget expertise and a strong understanding of the legislative process.
Bio & Experience:
- Ms. Sparman currently works as a Government Relations Specialist at Kutak Rock LLP. She works in conjunction with David Childers and Dr. Marcus Osborn in managing the lobbying, government relations and public affairs needs of the firm’s clients.
Ms. Sparman has more than eight years of experience and specializes in government relations, lobbying and public policy at all levels of Arizona government. She has successful experience in the following areas: legislative agenda development, grassroots development, fundraising, individual and group presentations, newspaper publicity, policy negotiations, special events coordination and project management.
Prior to joining Kutak Rock LLP, Ms. Sparman worked as a Government Relations Specialist at Williams & Associates representing clients before the state legislature, executive branch and local governments. Issue specialties included municipal government, professional associations and private corporate interests.
Previously, Ms. Sparman served as the Outreach & Government Relations Director for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation where her primary responsibilities were to establish and develop the Chapter’s outreach, grassroots and legislative programs in Arizona and New Mexico. Ms. Sparman also served on the Arizona Diabetes Leadership Council and assisted in the development of the Arizona Department of Health Services’ five-year strategic plan relating to management of the state’s diabetes epidemic. She also was a member of the Arizona Diabetes Coalition and chaired the Advocacy Committee of the Coalition.
Ms. Sparman also worked with the Alzheimer’s Association to develop their grassroots strategy in Arizona and worked at the Arizona State House of Representatives while finishing her degree in Political Science from Arizona State University. Throughout her career, Ms. Sparman has developed and maintained relationships with legislators, staff and members of various state agencies.
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- American Family Life Assurance "AFLAC"
- Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of AZ
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- Office of the Commissioner of Baseball
- Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- Reed Elsevier
- Roskamp Arizona Management & Development
- Surplus Line Association of Arizona