- Barnes, Mark
- 331 N. First Ave. #101, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- (602) 452-2946
- (602) 909-2404
- Barnes & Associates is a government relations and public policy consulting firm. Established in 2003, Barnes & Associates was founded and is managed by Mark Barnes. The firm provides legislative advocacy services to a diverse set of clients ranging from local branches of government to associations and non-profit organizations.
The Barnes and Associates team has been successful leading the legislative and advocacy efforts on a variety of issues over the last decade. We have represented clients successfully in the area of education, healthcare, taxation, transportation and state budget issues. Barnes and Associates has represented individual businesses on specific issues as well as institutional clients on major state policy issues. We have the experience, knowledge and contacts to step into nearly any legislative discussion and come out with results for our clients.
Bio & Experience:
- Mark has been directly involved in Arizona’s public policy arena since receiving a Master’s degree in economics from the University of Arizona in 1994. He has actively participated in the last 19 legislative sessions as a policy analyst, a lobbyist for an association of governments, and has served as a private practice lobbyist for the last 11 years. Mark's expertise includes health care policy, taxation (property and TPT), state budget issues, local government. He has experience working on a large variety of legislative issues ranging from taxation to animal control and everything in between.
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association
- Arizona School Administrators
- Association of Arizona Food Banks
- County Supervisors Association of Arizona
- Pinal County Board of Supervisors