- Bolton, Mark
- One East Washington Street, Ste. 2400, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 382-4059
- (202) 271-1472
- (602) 382-4020
- Aloravita I and II LLC
- American Institute of Architects - Arizona
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Arizona Alarm Association
- Arizona ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America)
- Arizona News Service LLC/Arizona Capitol Times
- Augusta Resource Corporation (Rosemont Copper Company)
- Aztec Land & Cattle Company Ltd.
- BNSF Railway Company
- Bridgepoint Education
- Catalyst Paper (Snowflake) Inc.
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Desert Communities, Inc.
- Health Net Inc.
- Logo Signs of America, Inc.
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Arizona, Inc.
- National Safety Council (Arizona Chapter)
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Stonehenge Capital Company LLC
- VisionQuest National, Ltd.
- business regulation
- campaign finance
- congressional issues
- federal agency
- natural resources
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck is home to 250 attorneys and policy consultants in 12 offices across the western U.S. and in Washington, DC. The firm has one of the fastest growing lobbying practices in Washington and ranked 5th among top DC lobbying firms in 2010. The new Phoenix office concentrates in the areas of state government relations, utilities, water, natural resources, and health care. Whether they spend their days at the Legislature, in the courtroom or the boardroom, the attorneys at Brownstein share similar qualities – energy, passion and a commitment to the community.
Bio & Experience:
- Mark is effective in ensuring passage, modification or defeat of complex legislation impacting his clients’ interest. Mark focuses his practice in the areas of taxation, energy, and business regulation, while also covering a variety of general legislative issues.
Mark's emphasis is on representing corporations and trade associations on state legislative issues and assisting his clients in their interaction with Congress and federal agencies. He regularly advises candidates, contributors and political committees on state and federal election law issues.
Prior to joining Brownstein, Mark was an associate at Fennemore Craig, in their Phoenix office. Mark also previously served on staff for Congressman Tom Udall and in the Office of Governor Bill Richardson's Chief Counsel.