- Burnett, Janice
- 1309 E. Echo Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- (602) 995-2187
- (602) 329-5330
- (602) 995-2218
- ACEC of Arizona is a dynamic business association with more than 200 member firms employing over 7,500 employees in the independent private practice of consulting engineering and surveying. ACEC AZ is devoted exclusively to the business interests of engineers and surveyors in private practice.
The mission of the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona is to assist members in achieving higher professional, ethical, business and economic standards, enabling member firms to provide quality consulting engineering and surveying services for their clients and the public.
Bio & Experience:
- Janice Burnett has shared the triumphs and challenges of navigating a multifaceted association of diversified private practice engineering firms since 1977. She is a past president of the Arizona Society of Association executives, past president of the National Association of Engineering Council Executives, past president of the State Societies Executive Council, past president of the University Club (Phoenix), and is currently Chairman of the Board for the Valley of the Sun Metropolitan YMCA . In 2012 Janice was recognized as the Leader of the Year in Public Policy for Transportation by the Arizona Capitol Times. In her spare time, Janice is an avid world traveler stepping foot on all seven continents and over 60 countries. Animal wildlife photography is her passion.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona
- consulting engineering firms
- professional engineers