- Goodman, Stuart
- 300 West Clarendon, Suite 245, Phoenix, AZ 85013
- (602) 277-0911
- (602) 617-5708
- (602) 277-3506
- AAA of Arizona
- Arizona Automotive Wholesaler's Association
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Arizona Board of Dental Examiners
- Arizona Board of Examiners of Nursing Care Institution Administrators & Assisted Living Facility Managers
- Arizona Board of Physical Therapy
- Arizona Medical Board
- Arizona Title Loan Association
- Dignity Health
- Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona
- Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc.
- Polaris Industries
- Seep Spot
- Southern Arizona Water Users Association
- United Surgical Partners International
- W Holdings
- W.L. Gore and Associates
- Wexford Health Services
- campaign and election strategy
- community outreach and coalition building
- county government
- health care
- legislative and executive government relations
- municipal government
- regulatory issues
- state regulatory relations
- water issues
- Goodman Schwartz Public Affairs provides effective representation at the Arizona Legislature and executive state government, focusing on legislative representation, executive relations and regulatory issues. With over 23 years of experience in government affairs, the firm is recognized for its integrity, experience and successful approach to addressing Arizona public policy issues.
Bio & Experience:
- Prior to establishing Goodman Schwartz Public Affairs, Stuart Goodman served as a senior policy advisor to Arizona Governor Jane Dee Hull. During his tenure in executive service, he provided policy and management advice for 47 cabinet level and regulatory agencies within state government.
Before joining the Hull Administration, Goodman directed the City of Glendale’s Intergovernmental Relations program. He also served as the principal policy advisor to the Mayor and City Manager for state and regional issues.
In addition to serving the interests of elected officials, Goodman has also directed the legislative and media programs for the Arizona Department of Administration and was the associate director of government affairs for the Arizona Multihousing Association.
Goodman has contributed his talents to a number of civic causes and is a past president of Public Affairs Professionals of Arizona. He is a recipient of the Phoenix Business Journal's Forty-Under-40 Award (Class of 2006).
Continuing his commitment to public service, Goodman received his commission in the U.S. Navy Reserve in 1999. In 2003, during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Lieutenant Goodman served in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean aboard the aircraft carrier USS CONSTELLATION (CV-64).
Goodman holds an undergraduate degree in Economics and a Master of Public Administration, both from Arizona State University. He also completed the Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government.