- Green, Michael Preston
- One East Washington Street, Ste. 2400, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 382-4057
- (602) 377-8115
- (602) 382-4020
- Advanced Capital Partners
- Aloravita I and II LLC
- American Institute of Architects - Arizona
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Arizona ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America)
- Arizona News Service LLC/Arizona Capitol Times
- Augusta Resource Corporation (Rosemont Copper Company)
- Aztec Land & Cattle Company Ltd.
- BNSF Railway Company
- Catalyst Paper (Snowflake) Inc.
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Desert Communities, Inc.
- Enhanced Capital Partners
- Humana Inc.
- Logo Signs of America, Inc.
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Arizona, Inc.
- National Safety Council (Arizona Chapter)
- Propel Financial Services, LLC
- Prospect Global Resources
- Security Finance Corporation
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Stonehenge Capital Company LLC
- VisionQuest National, Ltd.
- business regulation
- campaign finance
- congressional issues
- economic development
- federal agency
- health care
- lobbying regulation
- Native Americans
- natural resources
- tribal issues
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck is home to 250 attorneys and policy consultants in 12 offices across the western U.S. and in Washington, DC. The firm has one of the fastest growing lobbying practices in Washington and ranked 5th among top DC lobbying firms in 2010. The new Phoenix office concentrates in the areas of state government relations, utilities, water, natural resources, and health care. Whether they spend their days at the Legislature, in the courtroom or the boardroom, the attorneys at Brownstein share similar qualities – energy, passion and a commitment to the community.