- Hamilton, Anne
- 830 N. 4th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- (602) 528-3684
- (602) 528-3666
- HighGround, Inc. is an advocacy lobbying, public affairs, strategic planning, media relations and grassroots development firm. HighGround offers a respected voice at the Arizona Legislature. Our ability to apply our experience and long term commitment to Arizona issues makes us a stand out in our field. We have a long tradition of successful representation with all facets of the Arizona state government.
Bio & Experience:
- Anne Hamilton joined the firm in October of 1999 after serving for many years in the public sector at both the state and federal government levels.
Anne Hamilton has successfully represented several high profile clients at the Arizona Legislature including Salt River Project, Arizona State University, the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, the City of Yuma, DMB & Associates and SCF Arizona. Ms. Hamilton is highly effective in developing support from key elected and appointed officials at the Arizona Legislature on a wide variety of issues.
Previously, Ms. Hamilton was on staff at Senator John McCain’s office from December 1996 to June 1999. While on staff, Anne served as Scheduler, Coordinator for AZ Press & Media Relations, and Community and Business Liaison for the Senator. Prior to working for Senator McCain, Ms. Hamilton served as Arizona Campaign Manager for both Senators Phil Gramm and Bob Dole in their presidential bids.
Hamilton also served in Governor Fife Symington’s Administration as Community Relations Liaison, then Director of Boards and Commissions. In that role, Ms. Hamilton executed the Governor’s political appointments of over 3,000 Arizonan’s representing nearly every community in Arizona to hundreds of volunteer and professional positions throughout state government.
Ms. Hamilton’s skills at developing coalition support have been highlighted in recent years by consulting with Salt River Project on the expansion of their Santan Generating Station in Gilbert, working with DMB & Associates and Gaylord Hotels to locate a multi-million dollar resort and convention center in the East Valley, and assisting the Chicago Cubs and the City of Mesa on a plan that will allow the Cubs to continue Spring Training in Arizona. Ms. Hamilton and the firm have run campaigns in every community in Arizona and have experience in identifying grassroots, organizational assistance, and support elements in each and every Arizona city, town, or county.
Anne Hamilton is a fifth-generation Arizonan, her family having settled in the East Valley in the early 1880’s, and currently serves on the board of the East Valley Partnership.
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- City of Tucson
- City of Yuma
- DMB Associates, Inc.
- Electrical District #2, Pinal County
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- Lifewell Behavioral Wellness
- Maricopa County
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
- Salt River Project
- SCF Arizona
- Town of Paradise Valley
- TP Racing
- Valley Metro RPTA