- Isaacson, Donald
- 3101 N. Central, Ste. 740, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-2200
- (602) 430-4811
- (602) 230-8487
- Isaacson & Walsh, P.C., includes representation of clients before the Arizona legislature, state agencies and local governments.
Bio & Experience:
- Donald G. Isaacson received his bachelor's degree from Augustana College, and his law degree from Arizona State University, where he was a member of the editorial board of the law school. He was first admitted to practice in 1973. From 1975 through 1982, he acted as majority counsel to the Arizona House of Representatives. He had been active on the legislative committees of the State Bar Association. Mr. Isaacson emphasizes representation of clients before the Arizona State Legislature and state and local agencies.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona
- American Resort Development Association
- Arizona Auto Dealers Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Arizona Wine and Spirits Wholesale Association
- Bank of America
- Central Arizona Water Conservation District
- Crisis Reponse Network
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Arizona
- Leading Age Arizona
- Maximus, Inc.
- Metro YMCA
- Reynolds American, Inc.
- Rialto Capital
- Sprint Communications
- State Farm Insurance
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association/College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF)
- University of Arizona Health Network
- University of Phoenix