- Isaacson, Donald
- 3101 N. Central, Ste. 740, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-2200
- (602) 430-4811
- (602) 230-8487
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona
- American Resort Development Association
- Arizona Licensed Beverage Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Bank of America
- Central Arizona Water Conservation District
- Crisis Reponse Network
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Arizona
- Leading Age Arizona
- Maximus, Inc.
- Metro YMCA
- Reynolds American, Inc.
- Southwest Ambulance
- Sprint Communications
- State Farm Insurance
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association/College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF)
- University of Phoenix
- Valley of the Sun YMCA
- Arizona administrative & regulatory agencies
- health & human services
- liquor issues
- Isaacson & Moore, P.C., includes representation of clients before the Arizona legislature, state agencies and local governments.
Bio & Experience:
- Donald G. Isaacson received his bachelor's degree from Augustana College, and his law degree from Arizona State University, where he was a member of the editorial board of the law school. He was first admitted to practice in 1973. From 1975 through 1982, he acted as majority counsel to the Arizona House of Representatives. He had been active on the legislative committees of the State Bar Association. Mr. Isaacson emphasizes representation of clients before the Arizona State Legislature and state and local agencies.