- Isaak, Jason
- 3636 N. Central Ave., Ste. 590, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-4244
- (602) 274-8339
- Since its beginning in 1991, Policy Development Group, Inc. (PDGi) has established itself as a leader in providing thoughtful and cutting edge solutions to complex problems. We pride ourselves in providing our public and private sector clients the very best creative and inventive thinking when developing public affairs and public relations strategies to address their challenges.
Bio & Experience:
- “The people in this firm have the unique ability to see things from a 30,000 foot level. We understand the big picture – how both government and business work. This allows us to find opportunities even in the most unusual circumstances.” - Jason Isaak
Jason began with PDGi in 1998 and has a broad range of responsibilities representing clients at all levels of government – local, state, and federal. His knowledge and understanding of the federal legislative process, especially in the areas of appropriations, law enforcement, and defense, has served our clients well. Additionally, Jason has shepherded multiple state legislative lobbying efforts from idea to law and successfully interacted between our clients and state agencies to deal with a host of issues including rulemaking, procurement, and guiding policy matters outside of the legislative process. He also advocates for clients with several Arizona counties and municipalities on a range of issues.
Prior to joining PDGi, Jason served as legislative director for Congressman Jim Kolbe. During his nearly eight year tenure on Capitol Hill in Congressman Kolbe’s office, Jason rose through the ranks to ultimately staff the Appropriations Subcommittee on Treasury and Postal Service which Kolbe chaired.
A Tucson native, Jason has served as an Honorary Commander for Luke Air Force Base and has served as an ordained deacon and teacher at his church. He graduated from Baylor University and holds a diploma for the completion of the US Naval War College’s College of Naval Command and Staff program.
- American Lung Association
- Arizona Action for the Arts
- Arizona Association of Air Medical Services
- Arizona Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- City of Maricopa
- City of Tucson
- Derive Systems
- Grand Canyon University
- Johnson & Johnson
- Maverick Aviation Group
- Papillon Airways
- Phoenix Union High School District
- Pinal Energy
- Resolution Copper Company
- Stilo Development Group USA
- The Menta Group
- TitleMax (TMX Finance)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- United Tissue Network
- Wine Institute