- Senseman, Kathy
- 3636 N. Central Ave., Ste. 590, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-4244
- (602) 274-8339
- Since its beginning in 1991, Policy Development Group, Inc. (PDGi) has established itself as a leader in providing thoughtful and cutting edge solutions to complex problems. We pride ourselves in providing our public and private sector clients the very best creative and inventive thinking when developing public affairs and public relations strategies to address their challenges.
Bio & Experience:
- “PDG has a mixture of talent that produces an enjoyable, friendly team-oriented atmosphere, promotes a high work ethic and develops effective political and communication strategies. All of which translates to incredible results for our clients.”
Kathy joined PDGi in 2009 and spearheads many of the firm’s legislative and regulatory efforts on behalf of our clients. Her start to finish knowledge of the legislative process coupled with her keen ability to navigate complex and dynamic situations have made her one of Arizona’s most effective and admired lobbyists. She advises and assists clients with regulatory matters at various agencies, municipalities, and at the Arizona Corporation Commission.
Prior to PDGi, Kathy spent several years in her home state of California working at their State Assembly as a policy staffer for a member of the Assembly and State Senate. In 1996, she shifted her focus from policy to politics when she became the campaign manager in a successful campaign for an incumbent Senator who had a high profile, targeted race.
Upon moving to Arizona, Kathy became the executive director of the Fiscal Accountability Reform Effort (FARE) which was an offshoot of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Greater Phoenix Leadership. From there she transitioned to the role of government affairs supervisor for Southwest Gas from 1998-2008 where Kathy led their local, legislative, and regulatory efforts in Arizona.
In addition to her involvement as the Chairman of the Board for the Challenger Space Center, she also serves on the board of the Arizona Community Action Association. A graduate of Pitzer College, Kathy lives in Peoria with her husband and two daughters.
- American Lung Association
- Arizona Action for the Arts
- Arizona Association of Air Medical Services
- Arizona Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- City of Maricopa
- City of Tucson
- Derive Systems
- Grand Canyon University
- Johnson & Johnson
- Maverick Aviation Group
- Papillon Airways
- Phoenix Union High School District
- Pinal Energy
- Resolution Copper Company
- Stilo Development Group USA
- The Menta Group
- TitleMax (TMX Finance)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- United Tissue Network
- Wine Institute