Legislative District 11
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...
- House, Senate campaign announcements raise concerns
- 2012 Arizona Statewide & Legislative Candidate List
Three Libertarian candidates have been knocked off the ballot – thinning competition for the potential tough November elections – thanks to efforts by the Arizona Republican Party.
LD11 SENATE CANDIDATES
LD11 HOUSE CANDIDATES
OTHER ELECTION 2012 NEWS
- Rep. Hale seeking to have new Sen. Begay removed from office
- Arizona immigration activists lobby Rep. Salmon
- GOP dilemma: draw new voters without irking base
- Arizona regulator won’t seek re-election
- Advocacy groups’ poll indicates most voters oppose early ballot bill
- Horne vs. Montgomery — the fight over the fight
- Ballot access getting easier for candidates, harder for initiatives
- Despite changes to election reform bills, Democrats, Hispanics still opposed
- Arizona ranks low in election performance
- Montgomery will challenge dismissal recommendation of Horne campaign finance case
- Latino groups condemn 2 early-voting bills; plan legal action to stop them
- Contribution limit overhaul heads to Senate
- Democrats, Republicans find good news in Corporation Commission races
- Legislature gets aggressive on election reform in wake of 2012 voting delays
Attorney General Tom Horne is suing a conservative political group over wording in a television ad claiming that he is still under an investigation by the FBI.