Congressional District 4
Johnnie Robinson has won the Democratic nomination for the 4th Congressional District seat.
Robinson and Mikel Weisser had been separated by less than one-tenth of a percentage point following last month's primary election. Robinson was declared the winner this week after a recount of votes.
Seven hundred thousand dollars wasn’t enough to win the race that would have been the Club for Growth’s signature victory in Arizona.
- Gosar headed to victory in heavily Republican CD4
- Race for Arizona’s 4th district seat largely GOP fight
- Despite recent Gould surge, Gosar retains fundraising edge in CD4
- Gosar steps up attack on Gould
- Gosar stockpiling cash; has nearly $500K on hand
- Gould blasts federal law – literally – in first TV ad
- 2012 Arizona Congressional Candidate List
- Poll suggests tight race between Gould and Gosar
- Babeu dropping out of GOP congressional race
- Tobin decides against congressional run
- Voters to pick from 4 seeking 8th District GOP nod
- Babeu’s fundraising down from previous quarter
- If you can’t beat them… Lawmakers shopping around for friendlier districts
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 4 MAP
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 4 PROFILE
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...