Congressional District 5
Immigration proponents want to persuade Republican U.S. Rep. Matt Salmon to back proposed legislation that would create a 13-year road to citizenship for the 11 million immigrants living illegally in the United States.
Even a last-minute endorsement from U.S. Rep. Jeff Flake and a Gilbert appearance by Sarah Palin wasn’t enough to turn the tide for Kirk Adams in his quest for the GOP nomination in Arizona’s 5th Congressional District.
- Palin rallies East Valley voters for Adams
- Flake Endorses Adams for congressional seat
- CD5 primary centers on experience
- Salmon outspends Adams in CD5
- Adams, Salmon spar over veracity of ‘Obamacare’ ad
- Salmon leads fundraising race in CD5
- Adams takes shot at Salmon’s congressional record in CD5 debate
- Adams, Salmon spar over leadership, experience
- 2012 Arizona Congressional Candidate List
- Salmon hits the airwaves
- John McCain endorses Kirk Adams as ‘new generation’ of leader
- Salmon’s poll gives him 30-point lead over Adams
- Salmon wins Senate Republicans’ endorsements
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 5 MAP
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 5 PROFILE
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...