Congressional District 9
An immigration activist who's one of the leaders of the Dream Act movement is joining the staff of U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema as a district outreach director.
A few thousand – or even a few hundred – votes separate the top finishers in three of Arizona’s nine congressional races, with more than 300,000 ballots yet to be reviewed and processed.
- Kyrsten Sinema wins Arizona’s 9th Congressional seat
- Sinema confident about CD9 lead
- Parker gets help from congressmen Issa, Salmon in CD9 bid
- Ad war heats up in CD9
- NRCC ponies up for Parker in CD9
- Primary results forecast CD9 turf war between Sinema, Parker
- Sinema holds narrow lead in CD9 poll
- Dems again raise SBA issue with Parker, which he denies
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 9 MAP
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 9 PROFILE
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...