Legislative District 27
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...
- Rep. Miranda, family, invoke Fifth Amendment during election-challenge suit
- Opponent sues to overturn Catherine Miranda primary victory
- Miranda challenger exploring ways to remove her from ballot
- Experts say Miranda signature forged on election documents
- 2 women say names were forged on Miranda’s ‘Thank You’ notes
- Phoenix legislator targeted in election law investigation
- 2012 Arizona Statewide & Legislative Candidate List
The challenge to Rep. Catherine Miranda’s primary election results was filed too late, a judge ruled Monday.
LD27 SENATE CANDIDATES
LD27 HOUSE CANDIDATES
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Laveen, AZ 85339
Phoenix, AZ 85041
OTHER ELECTION 2012 NEWS
- Rep. Hale seeking to have new Sen. Begay removed from office
- Arizona immigration activists lobby Rep. Salmon
- GOP dilemma: draw new voters without irking base
- Arizona regulator won’t seek re-election
- Advocacy groups’ poll indicates most voters oppose early ballot bill
- Horne vs. Montgomery — the fight over the fight
- Ballot access getting easier for candidates, harder for initiatives
- Despite changes to election reform bills, Democrats, Hispanics still opposed
- Arizona ranks low in election performance
- Montgomery will challenge dismissal recommendation of Horne campaign finance case
- Latino groups condemn 2 early-voting bills; plan legal action to stop them
- Contribution limit overhaul heads to Senate
- Democrats, Republicans find good news in Corporation Commission races
- Legislature gets aggressive on election reform in wake of 2012 voting delays
Attorney General Tom Horne is suing a conservative political group over wording in a television ad claiming that he is still under an investigation by the FBI.