Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, candidate for the Republican nomination for president, has announced his campaign leadership team in Arizona. Some notables include:
• Jason Rose, State Director. Rose founded his PR firm, Rose & Allyn Public Relations, in 1996.
• Scott Bundgaard, Finance Steering Committee. Bundgaard is an executive with J.P. Morgan and served six years in the Arizona Senate as chairman of the Finance Committee and vice chairman of the Banking Committee.
• oe Arpaio, Honorary Chair. The Maricopa County sheriff is known as “America’s Toughest Sheriff.”
• Carla A. Consoli, a partner with Lewis and Roca’s Phoenix office, has been elected to the board of trustees of the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
She is the head of the firm’s environmental and natural resources practice group. Her practice emphasizes real estate and corporate transactional due diligence, endangered species and habitat compliance, water rights and water availability analysis. She also assists clients in acquiring water rights and resolving water law, endangered species and critical habitat issues for agricultural and commercial properties.
Consoli received her J.D. from University of Notre Dame in 1991 and her B.A. from Lewis and Clark College in 1987.
The following attorneys with Phoenix law firm of Osborn Maledon, P.A., were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” by Chambers and Partners, an international firm that ranks attorneys.
• Jonathan Ariano, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
• Tom Curzon, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
• Larry Hammond, litigation (white collar crime and government investigations).
• Bill Hardin, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
• Mark Harrison, litigation (general commercial law).
• Diane Johnson, litigation (general commercial), recently named an Arizona Court of Appeals judge by Gov. Janet Napolitano.
• Andrew Kelly, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
• Bill Maledon, litigation (general commercial law).
• Jones Osborn, real estate law.
• Scott Rodgers, labor and employment law.
• Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
The following attorneys were honored as “Civil Liberties Champions” by the American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona for their pro bono work against a Maricopa County Jail policy that denies women in prison access to abortions.
• Susan A. Anderson, Esq., formerly with Lewis and Roca, LLP.
• Jane E. Reddin Esq., Lewis and Roca LLP (retired).
• Sonya Parrish-Boun Esq., Ford & Harrison LLP.
• Susan Freeman Esq., Lewis and Roca, LLP