Greater Phoenix Chamber announces new leadership
Published: June 1, 2009 at 6:33 pm
Success in difficult economic conditions, revenue growth, a healthy business environment and regional competitiveness will be the focus of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce’s new leadership team and board members.
Connie Perez of Advanced Reimbursement Management will begin serving as chair on July 1, with support from Immediate Past Chair Andy McCain of Hensley & Company and Chair-Elect Steve Wheeler of Arizona Public Service Company (APS).
“These new faces bring fresh ideas and dynamic leadership to our board,” said Todd Sanders, president and CEO, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. “Our business community faces many challenges in the coming year, but our chamber has resolved to face those challenges head-on. We are fortunate to have such dedicated business people on our board.”
The seven area executives who join the board for 2009-2010 are:
* David Anderson, president and co-founder of Off Madison Ave., Inc.
* Susan Anable, director of public affairs at Cox Communications
* Dale Brunk, vice president and deputy general counsel at PetSmart
* Howard Fleischmann, CEO of Community Tire and Auto Service Specialists, Inc.
* Ginger Lamb, vice president and publisher of Arizona News Service
* Jodi Noble, audit partner at Deloitte & Touche, LLP
* Kevin Sandler, CEO and founder of ExhibitOne