MICHELE A. COFFMAN, O.D., P.C.
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION (An Arizona Business Corporation)
1. Name: The name of the Corporation is: Michele A. Coffman, O.D., P.C.
2. Initial Business: The Corporation initially intends to conduct the business of: optometry-eye examinations, diagnosing & treating ocular disorders and/or disease.
3. Authorized Capital: The Corporation shall have authority to issue 100 shares of Common Stock.
4. Known Place of Business: (In Arizona) The street address of the known place of business of the Corporation is: 6606 E. Running Deer Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85266.
5. Statutory Agent: (In Arizona) The name and address of the statutory agent of the Corporation is: Michele A. Coffman, 6606 E. Running Deer Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85266.
6. Board of Directors: The initial board of directors shall consist of 1 director(s). The name(s) and address(es) of the person(s) who is(are) to serve as the director(s) until the first annual meeting of shareholders or until his(her)(their) successor(s) is(are) elected and qualifies is(are): Michele Coffman, 6606 E. Running Deer Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85266. The number of persons to serve on the board of directors thereafter shall be fixed by the Bylaws.
7. Incorporators: The name(s) and address(es) of the incorporator(s) is(are): Michele Coffman, 6606 E. Running Deer Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85266. All powers, duties and responsibilities of the incorporators shall cease at the time of delivery of these Articles of Incorporation to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
8. Indemnification of Officers, Directors, Employees and Agents: The Corporation shall indemnify any person who incurs expenses or liabilities by reason of the fact he or she is or was an officer, director, employee or agent of the Corporation or is or was serving at the request of the Corporation as a director, officer, employee or agent of another Corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust or other enterprise. This indemnification shall be mandatory in all circumstances in which indemnification is permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by the Arizona Revised Statutes, as the same exists or may hereafter be amended, a director of the Corporation shall not be liable to the Corporation or its stockholders for monetary damages for any action taken or any failure to take any action as a director. No repeal, amendment or modification of this article, whether direct or indirect, shall eliminate or reduce its effect with respect to any act or omission of a director of the Corporation occurring prior to such repeal, amendment or modification.
Executed this 1st day of January, 2011 by all of the incorporators. Signed: /s/ Michele Coffman. PHONE 480-839-5179. Acceptance of Appointment By Statutory Agent. The undersigned hereby acknowledges and accepts the appointment as statutory agent of the above-named corporation effective this 1st day of January, 2011. Signed /s/ Michele Coffman.
1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2011 editions Arizona Capitol Times