Power struggle over state energy policy triggers solar opposition
A power struggle over who has the authority to set the state’s energy policies has erupted with a bill that would make the Arizona Corporation Commission answerable to the Legislature and governor.
Bill giving Legislature and governor final say on Corp Comm rules passes committee
The House Government Committee today approved a bill that would give the Legislature and governor final say over new rules and rule changes adopted by the Arizona Corporation Commission.
If you can’t beat them… Lawmakers shopping around for friendlier districts
If you can’t beat them, pack up and move to a new district.
That’s the lesson that a handful of legislators are taking with them as they prepare to run in the new districts drawn by the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE