TGen translates genetic research into patient care
Caring for one child with a rare and unknown medical disorder is a challenge for parents and doctors. But when three additional children in the same family are found to have related health problems, all involved are faced with a medical quandary for which some answers have only recently been found through genetic research.
Bioscience roadmap: Investigating a decade-long plan to make Arizona an industry player
The dry, sunny climate of Arizona has always been a draw for people seeking its health benefits.
Since 2002, the Flinn Foundation has focused on growing Arizona’s image from one recognized for the therapeutic value of its climate to one known for the therapeutic innovations — and commercial viability — of its bioscience sector.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE