4 financial planning tips to prepare for the debt ceiling outcome
With the “fiscal cliff” behind us, Americans now have a new concern on the horizon — the debt ceiling. The fiscal cliff resulted in an average tax increase of $1,600 per year for most taxpayers, and the impact debt ceiling negotiations will have is still uncertain. In light of the uncertainty, consumers are becoming even more diligent when it comes to their spending and saving habits.
Smaller financial institutions look to single, branded checking account to expand
In 2012, credit unions nationwide added 2 million new customers, earned a higher rate of return on their assets and saw delinquency rates decline compared to 2011.
The improving economy has contributed to their success, but they say the growth is also a result of their determination to grow.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE