Giving what they can: Even in tough times, state employees contribute to charities through annual campaign
Each fund-raising cycle begins in January, with several hundred state employees from various agencies volunteering to campaign in their respective workplaces. It’s a six-week pledge drive, plus special events that raise additional money and keep employees engaged throughout the year.
Building Hope: Elected officials find time to lend a helping hand
From something as grand as helping build a house or as simple as dropping off supplies at a fire station, Arizona lawmakers give back to their communities.
Rising to the occasion: Seeking a diabetes cure among the ways businesses, their employees step up
Five years ago, ICAN, a charitable nonprofit in central Chandler, was experiencing tremendous growth, offering after school, parenting and family programs to lower income residents. But the expanding organization had a problem.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE