High speed link to rural towns passes roadblock
A new law opens the way for the expansion of high-speed Internet to the farthest rural corners of Arizona.
State IT plan focuses on efficiency, cyber security and a big revamp in 2013
Armed with more money and increased input from the Governor’s Office, Chief Information Officer Aaron Sandeen revamped the Statewide Strategic IT Plan for 2013 with a keen focus on modernizing and securing the state’s vital technology infrastructure while keeping costs down.
Virtual Realities: State’s new technology chief needs a system that can handle $1 trillion
In accepting an appointment in January of this year by Gov. Jan Brewer to lead the Government Information Technology Agency, Aaron Sandeen, the “chief geek for the state of Arizona” as described by his kids, knew he would be leading the agency through the biggest change in its 15-year history. In fact, he welcomed the challenge.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE