Study: Tourism investment returns up to 10-to-1
A study sponsored by the Arizona Tourism Alliance paints a grim picture for the industry unless the state reverses some of the budget cuts that already have been approved.
Regional tourism battles: Arizona versus the Southwest
Perhaps the biggest booster of the Arizona Office of Tourism is the Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association, a public policy advocate for the industry that represents more than 400 hotels, resorts and bed and breakfasts throughout the state.
Despite losing more than half of its budget, Tourism Office remains optimistic
Despite losing about 65 percent of its budget in the midst of a severe statewide economic crunch, the outlook at the Arizona Office of Tourism seems as bright as the Arizona sun.
Tourism Office markets to increasingly valuable international tourists
The nationwide recession delivered a heavy uppercut to Arizona’s tourism industry, but state tourism officials are hoping to avoid a knockout blow by leaning more heavily on foreign travelers.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE