Subscribe to the Arizona Capitol Times and you will receive online access to azcapitoltimes.com and these special member benefits:
- In-depth and unbiased weekly analysis of who’s who at the Capitol.
- Daily email alerts of what’s happening at the Capitol, plus breaking news alerts to keep you on the pulse of political developments every day.
- Guest editorials by legislators and state officials, as well as the details of Arizona congressional-delegation votes.
- Comprehensive coverage of budget issues and their impact on local governments, schools districts, local businesses, and individuals.
- Highlights of significant court opinions.
- Complete access to our companion Web site for up-to-the minute news and searchable archives.
- Special focus issues throughout the year covering education, health care, energy, economic development, and the environment.
In addition, you will receive these special supplements published throughout the year:
- The Government Resource Directory – published every December, this directory explains the responsibilities of all major state agencies and gives you phone numbers inside the agencies and gives you the departments and services you need to contact, plus a listing of Arizona lobbyists with contact information.
- Citizen Government Guide – this handy guide to the state’s regulatory boards and commissions is published in August and gives a description of the duties of each board, with contact information, names of board members, the governors who appointed them and where and when there will be openings as board terms expire.
- An Explanation of Arizona Property Taxes – Published in conjunction with the Arizona Tax Research Association each March, this booklet explains the state’s property tax laws and procedures in language you don’t have to go to law school to understand.
- Book of Lobbyists & Government Liaisons – This book serves as a guide to the lobbyists in Arizona, those who are anticipating entering the field and anyone who needs to contact key state offices. It features listings of registered lobbyists in the state as well as information about who they represent.
- The Political Almanac is full of information about the best advisers on campaigns, initiatives and elections, plus statisticians, petition gatherers and more. It features our famous Wall of Knowledge statistics, lists and tables from the files of the Arizona News Service.
- Trade & Professional Associations Directory combines a comprehensive list of the state’s organizations, representing everybody from air conditioning contractors to the Arizona Tourism Alliance. Included in this edition is an analysis by two powerful associations of an important issue facing many Arizonans.
TO RENEW A CURRENT OR RECENTLY EXPIRED SUBSCRIPTION, PLEASE CALL 800-451-9998 or go to our online renewal form here.