- Glascock, Alexis
- 2394 E. Camelback Rd., Ste. 600, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- (602) 916-5488
- Fennemore Craig's government relations practice serves clients at all levels of state, county and municipal government as well as numerous state agencies in the following areas:
- Public Policy & Governmental Relations
- Strategy Development
- Regulatory Practice
- Tracking and Evaluation of Legislation
- Political and Election Law
- Planning, Zoning and Land Use
- Liquor Licensing
Bio & Experience:
- Alexis has worked in both private practice and in senior staff positions in state government. She has served both as counsel to the President of the Arizona Senate and Assistant to the General Counsel of the Legislative Council. She effectively drafted and ensured the passage of complex legislation and was instrumental in halting or modifying legislation contrary to the interest of the majority caucus.
While at the Legislative Council, Alexis co-authored a motion to protect the legislative privilege of legislative documents related to the national tobacco litigation, second chaired the hearing on the motion, and reviewed over 3,000 legal opinions to create a searchable data system and summary of these opinions. Additionally, Alexis garnered experience at the federal level during her tenure with the majority leadership of the Joint Economic Committee of the United States Congress. In that role, she selected witnesses to testify before the Committee on numerous economic issues and published a three volume series on the economic impact of women in the labor market. She also assisted with the annual Economic Report of the Joint Economic Committee.
Alexis has lobbied for clients including the American Heart Association, the Arthritis Foundation, the Arizona Association of Health Care Plans, the Arizona Cardinals, the Arizona Uniform Laws Commission, and the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. She also has successfully assisted with the passage of bills in industries ranging from trucking to trampolines.
Away from work, Alexis spends time with her family, whether it's watching her children play sports, participating in family sporting activities or simply enjoying weekends together watching movies. She also enjoys playing tennis, skiing, biking and hiking, and has completed six half-marathons.
- American Heart Association
- Arizona Librarian's Association
- Arizona Uniform Laws Commission
- Arthritis Foundation