- Isaacson, Donald
- 3101 N. Central Ave., Ste. 740, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 274-2200
- (602) 430-4811
- (602) 230-8487
- Isaacson & Walsh, P.C., is one of Arizona’s leading lobbying firms. During its 35-year history, the firm has represented a diverse clientele in achieving positive legislative and regulatory results to their state and local government concerns. The firm’s partners, Don Isaacson and Cheyenne Walsh, enjoy strong working relationships and solid reputations among legislators, staff and other key government officials in the legislative and executive branches of Arizona state government, as well as among local government officials. Isaacson & Walsh consistently ranks among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Law Firms, is rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell and is listed in its Bar Register of Preeminent Firms. For five of the past six years, Don Isaacson has been recognized by the Arizona Capitol Times as Arizona’s Best Male Lobbyist.
Bio & Experience:
- Donald G. Isaacson received his bachelor's degree from Augustana College, and his law degree from Arizona State University, where he was a member of the editorial board of the law school. He was first admitted to practice in 1973. From 1975 through 1982, he acted as majority counsel to the Arizona House of Representatives. He had been active on the legislative committees of the State Bar Association. Mr. Isaacson emphasizes representation of clients before the Arizona State Legislature and state and local agencies.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona
- American Resort Development Association
- Arizona Auto Dealers Association
- Arizona Leading Age
- Arizona Licensed Beverage Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Bank of America
- Central Arizona Water Conservation District
- Crisis Reponse Network
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- Maricopa County
- Maximus, Inc.
- Reynolds American, Inc.
- Science Care
- Sprint Communications
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association/College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF)
- University of Phoenix
- Valley of the Sun YMCA