- Stevens, Susie
- 330 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85012
- (602) 741-4129
- Stevens & Stevens, P.C. is a small lobbying firm specializing in government and regulatory affairs, with specialties in environmental, petroleum, beverage alcohol, health care, pharmaceutical and general business issues.
Bio & Experience:
- Susie Stevens is the President of Stevens & Stevens, P.C., a lobbying firm specializing in government and regulatory affairs. She graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University with a B.A. in psychology and received her law degree from the Arizona State University College of Law in 1996. Ms. Stevens served as an intern in Legislative Council in her final year of law school and began lobbying in 1997. Prior to forming Stevens & Stevens, P.C., Ms. Stevens worked with her father, Charlie Stevens, at Stevens & Leibow, P.C. and later Fennemore Craig P.C. Ms. Stevens represents multiple clients before the Arizona State Legislature; in addition, she regularly represents clients before numerous state agencies on complex regulatory matters. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, the State Bar of Arizona, Public Affairs Professionals Association and several community organizations.
- A.T. Still University
- Alaris Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Arizona Psychological Association
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association
- Breakthru Beverage Group
- Landowners for Economic Development Coalition
- Mountain West Credit Union Association
- R.L. Polk & Co.
- Western States Petroleum Association