- Farley, Tom
- 516 E Willetta Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 625-2750
- At Willetta Partners Inc, our approach to problem solving begins with careful consultation with our client. From those discussions, we develop a range of options for achieving their goals. Oftentimes a problem can be solved administratively; in other circumstances, a change in law is required. Whatever course is chosen, Willetta Partners, Inc. is uniquely qualified to develop and execute a strategy that delivers results. Our staff is bipartisan as is our approach to problem solving, and our reputation for reliability, creativity and success is among the best in Arizona.
Bio & Experience:
- Prior to forming Willetta Partners, Inc., with founding partners Michael Haener and Brian Tassinari in 2012, Farley was the lead political strategist and chief lobbyist for the Arizona Association of REALTORS® for 15 years. He was chosen to lead the association, the largest trade association in the state as its CEO in 2008 representing 40,000 REALTORS® in Arizona at the state legislature, as well as Congress.
Besides his work on policy issues at the legislature, Tom Farley has been involved in many successful campaigns ranging from candidate and independent expenditure campaigns to local and statewide ballot measures.
Tom has been appointed to several state commissions and committees on issues of land use water, taxation and regulation impacting the real estate industry and property owners. He is a member or sits on the board of directors of several organizations including the Arizona Chamber of Commerce, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Arizona Tax Research Association and the Public Affairs Professionals Association.
- All City Towing
- Arizona Alzheimer's Consortium
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Arizona BioIndustry Association
- Arizona Health Care Association
- Arizona Masonry Contractors Association
- Arizona Realtors Association
- Arizona State University
- Centene Corporation
- CORE Construction, Arizona
- Fire Fighters Association
- Hacienda de Los Angeles
- Lake Havasu City
- Los Lagos Phase I, LLC
- Passport Potash
- Public Group
- Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc.
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
- World Wide Technology, Inc.