- Farley, Tom
- 516 E. Willetta St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 903-6811
- (602) 625-2750
- At Willetta Partners Inc, our approach to problem solving begins with careful consultation with our client. From those discussions, we develop a range of options for achieving their goals. Oftentimes a problem can be solved administratively; in other circumstances, a change in law is required. Whatever course is chosen, Willetta Partners, Inc. is uniquely qualified to develop and execute a strategy that delivers results. Our staff is bipartisan as is our approach to problem solving, and our reputation for reliability, creativity and success is among the best in Arizona.
Bio & Experience:
- Prior to forming Willetta Partners, Inc., with founding partners Michael Haener and Brian Tassinari in 2012, Farley was the lead political strategist and chief lobbyist for the Arizona Association of REALTORS® for 15 years. He was chosen to lead the association, the largest trade association in the state as its CEO in 2008 representing 40,000 REALTORS® in Arizona at the state legislature, as well as Congress.
Besides his work on policy issues at the legislature, Tom Farley has been involved in many successful campaigns ranging from candidate and independent expenditure campaigns to local and statewide ballot measures.
Tom has been appointed to several state commissions and committees on issues of land use water, taxation and regulation impacting the real estate industry and property owners. He is a member or sits on the board of directors of several organizations including the Arizona Chamber of Commerce, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Arizona Tax Research Association and the Public Affairs Professionals Association.
- Arizona Alzheimer's Research Center
- Arizona Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Arizona Auto Dealers Association
- Arizona Family Home Alliance
- Arizona Health Care Association
- Arizona Masonry Contractors Association
- Arizona Masonry Guild
- Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association
- Arizona Public Service Co.
- Arizona State University
- Association for Accessible Medicines
- ASU Enterprise Partners
- Autolotto Inc.
- Colorado River Indian Tribes
- CORE Construction, Arizona
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Humane Legislative Coalition of America
- Lake Havasu City
- Manufactured Housing Industry of Arizona
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Wine and Spirits Wholesale Association of Arizona
- World Wide Technology, Inc.