Legislative District 12
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
An introduction to the district, along with an interactive district map with candidates plotted. More...
A complete breakdown of the district population by race/ethnicity, age, education, party affiliation, etc. More...
A comprehensive analysis of the district’s voting patterns in primary and general elections, as well as key ballot measure votes. More...
- Many Arizona Senate seats will go uncontested
- If you can’t beat them… Lawmakers shopping around for friendlier districts
The complete list of 2012 candidates running for the Arizona Senate, Arizona House of Representatives and Arizona Corporation Commission
LD12 SENATE CANDIDATES
LD12 HOUSE CANDIDATES
OTHER ELECTION 2012 NEWS
- Advocacy groups’ poll indicates most voters oppose early ballot bill
- Horne vs. Montgomery — the fight over the fight
- Ballot access getting easier for candidates, harder for initiatives
- Despite changes to election reform bills, Democrats, Hispanics still opposed
- Arizona ranks low in election performance
- Democrats, Republicans find good news in Corporation Commission races
- Immigration activist joins US Rep. Sinema’s staff
- Arizona court says ballot measure complied with rule
- Legislative candidates find success switching from ‘clean’ to traditional
- Support for Sheriff Arpaio declines even in some GOP strongholds
- Bennett to testify before Congress on voting rights
- Vandalism, intimidation and cyber threats plagued Maricopa Elections Department during vote counting
- Finance reports hint at high profile ballot prop losses
- Court: Prop 204 clerical error didn’t confuse voters
Arizona Corporation Commissioner Brenda Burns says she has no plans to run for a second term.