Wilcox asks judge to enforce settlement agreement
A federal judge has been asked to enforce the $975,000 settlement agreement reached with Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox.
Attorneys for Wilcox filed a motion Monday with U.S. District Court Judge Neil Wake.
RNC helps dig AZ GOP out of debt
The Republican National Committee rode to the Arizona Republican Party’s rescue, writing it a $50,000 check in early March that was then used to pay down the state party’s crushing debt load. According to the latest FEC campaign finance report, the party paid off roughly 70 percent of the $88,841 debt it reported last month, and is now reporting $24,730 owed.
Auto glass bill dead, but battle looms next session
A session-long effort to rein in a leading auto glass company appears to be dead, but lawmakers, lobbyists and industry leaders are already looking ahead to next year.
- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- 2014 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2014 MORNING SCOOP BREAKFAST FORUMS
- 2014 CAPITOL ROADSHOW – Jan.
- 2014 BEST OF THE CAPITOL – June
- 2014 MEET THE CANDIDATES – July
- 2014 LEADERS OF THE YEAR – Sept.
- 2014 ROCK THE CAPITOL – Dec.
- 2013 PAST EVENTS
- CAPITOL CALENDAR
- PAST EVENTS
- 2012 SIGNATURE EVENTS
- 2012 WOMEN IN PUBLIC POLICY
- 2012 ROCK THE CAPITOL
- 2012 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2012 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- MORNING SCOOP – HEALTHCARE
- MORNING SCOOP - HIGHER EDUCATION
- 2012 MEET THE CANDIDATES
- MORNING SCOOP – K-12 EDUCATION IN ARIZONA
- 2011 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- 2011 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 LEADERS OF THE YEAR
- 2010 BEST OF THE CAPITOL
- ROCK THE CAPITOL–MEET THE FRESHMEN
- THE CAPITOL STORE