Arizona Capitol Times is the only newspaper in the state devoted to coverage of what’s going on at the Capitol. We have been covering Arizona’s government, politics and legislative news for business, industry, and politically savvy citizens throughout the state for more than 100 years! The Arizona Capitol Times reaches more than 5,250 readers per issue and is published every Friday. It is distributed by mail, via street racks and at selected shops and retail stores throughout the state.
For more information about advertising with Arizona Capitol Times, contact Steve Lincoln at email@example.com.
For information about placing a public notice ad, call 602-258-7026, fax to 602-258-2504 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arizona Capitol Times is trusted:
- 73% of readers consider the Capitol Times editorially neutral
- 70% do business with firms that advertise in the Capitol Times
Arizona Capitol Times readers are loyal subscribers:
- 38 minutes: Average time spent reading the paper.
- 3: Average readers per copy of the Arizona Capitol Times
- 76% of readers keep copies a week or longer.
Arizona Capitol Times readers are affluent:
- $214,100 is the median household income.
- $835,000 is the median net worth.
- $403,200 is the median home value.
Arizona Capitol Times readers are influential opinion leaders:
- 35% are business owners/presidents or elected officials.
- 37% are in upper management.
Arizona Capitol Times readers are active:
- 88% dine out for lunch 10 or more times in one month.
- 90% dine out for dinner 7 or more times in one month.
- 57% have visited a museum, art gallery or the Zoo in the past month.
- 52% have attended a play or musical (including the symphony, opera & ballet) in the past month.
Arizona Capitol Times are well educated, mature and diverse:
- 87% hold college degrees
- 45% hold post-graduate degrees
- 58% are male
- 42% are female
- 68% are between ages 35 and 65
- 82% are married
- 71% live in the Phoenix area
- 12% live in Tucson
Arizona Capitol Times readers are responsible for purchase of the following services:
- Travel arrangements or accommodations
- Computer equipment, services and software
- Operating supplies, office machines and office furniture
- Internet, Web design services, telephone systems and services
- Banking services
- And Much More
Arizona Capitol Times readers seek out our special sections:
- 82% State of the State
- 77% Session Wrap
- 74% Year in Review
- 68% Best of the Capitol
- 50% Transportation/Energy
- 47% Education
- 47% Environment
- 43% Women in Public Policy
Arizona Capitol Times
- Click here to receive our Rate Card
- 2017 Editorial Calendar
(Click the button in the upper left-hand corner of the media kit viewer to see it in full-screen mode.)
Advertising opportunities are also available on www.azcapitoltimes.com, www.azlobbyists.com or any of our daily e-mail alerts for Arizona Capitol Times. To request information on rates and specs, click here.
Based on a reader survey conducted by Behavior Research Center, Inc., a Phoenix-based independent research firm.